Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 403 through 408 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      lucy
      Participant

Hello, my name is Lucy. I had started studying these courses at KabU years ago and am now returning as I have come to realize that it is time to continue.

Wishing strength and love to all as we make our journey.

Pankhuri Sharma
      Participant

Hello, I am Pankhuri. I am here to find the real me. Hope this course will help me out.

Gratitude!

Raghu Shetty
      Participant

Namaste!! I am Raghu Shetty from Bangalore, India. I am here to find the real me. I want to connect with myself to know who am I? Hope I will get the sufficient knowledge that I am seeking for. Thank You!

Thilaga
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi . I’m thilaga from India. Kabbalah . This word has made me drawn towards this course. Please guide me towards the light which divine wants me to see through.
      Thank you</p>

Thilaga
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi . I’m thilaga from India. Kabbalah . This word has made me drawn towards this course. Please guide me towards the light which divine wants me to see through.
      Thank you</p>

Thilaga
      Participant

Hi . I’m thilaga from India. Kabbalah . This word has made me drawn towards this course. Please guide me towards the light which divine wants me to see through.
      Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 403 through 408 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.