Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 433 through 438 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shantnu Shahi
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Shantnu & I’m from India. Looking forward to complete this course & interact with like minded people in this course. Hope to learn something new.

Cheers!!!

Manoj
      Participant

I’m Manoj Simba and I’m from India. I’m a sensitive and emotional person. I always ponder over why am I here and what’s this all about.

I am a believer don’t take me wrong. My faith and love for God has helped me get over the toughest times of my life.

But I still feel the vaccum and I introspect for long hours, how I can live a meaningful and purposeful life?

How I can find my purpose in life or what others call my Gift?

More questions, hope I’ll find answers soon.

DINKU JERRY
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Jerry James from Ghana. Am here to learn more about the mystical dimension(s) of life and to discover who I am.

Binux
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>Hello I am Sultan from Pakistan.
      Briony
      Participant

Hello Global Family,

I am here – magically and open to the further unfolding of these wings. My deep wish is to move closer to the divine mystery and birth its fragrance through me in service with love. Happy to be among you all. Blessings – Briony

Briony
      Participant

Hello Global Family,

I am here – magically and open to the further unfolding of these wings. My deep wish is to move closer to the divine mystery and birth its fragrance through me in service with love. Happy to be among you all. Blessings – Briony

Viewing 6 posts - 433 through 438 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.