Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ISLAM IS PEACE.
      Participant

am Dr.ahmed Abdusemed a young energetic  Orthopedics & Trauma Surgeon from ethiopia, one of the third world underprevilaged countries. i heard about kabbula today, didnt know what to expect much and didn’t believe in it too. But, am kind of curious and ready guy to all the know about positive  life and generally all about life circles from different perspectives open mindedly.

Lets all stayed tuned and watch out the impacts it will have on my life & my luved patients life too!.

By the way is it one of ancient religious thoughts & beliefs?….if that is the case am practicing Muslim from heart who did enough research’s on all major religions then found the true essence of religion and THE TRUE ALLMIGHTY ALLAH Realities who answered all my life’s Questions deep inside of me about Humanity as a whole.!

Shais
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi this is Shaista i  am from India. I am a music student and i love to study different religions and cultures.</p>

S Rachna
      Participant

Hi I am Rachna, from India.  Like many of you I am here to find my “Why”.  Have a feeling that something is incomplete. ..

And also to rediscover my own power and myself.

Rajabala
      Participant

Hello, I’m Rajabalakumar from India I’m a Mechanical engineer workingin a private company.

I want to  recognize my own limited perception and how to connect with the upper system.

Olesia
      Participant

Hi everyone!
      My name is Olesia. I am a graphic design student.
      Looking forward to understand myself better after this course and as a result people who surround me and the world in general.

Shantnu Shahi
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Shantnu & I’m from India. Looking forward to complete this course & interact with like minded people in this course. Hope to learn something new.

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.