Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jan Koons
      Participant

My name is Jan, short for Janet and live in Utah. I can’t seem to get enough of these lessons and knowledge.  I always thought I was (for the most part) spiritual and have met with many spiritual teachers but am now learning that I can’t get there until I have gone through many many steps. Learning all I can about this.

Joseph
      Participant

Hi my name is Joseph from Maine USA, I am hoping to increase tuning to the spiritual world allowing increased connection with fellow seekers as increased connection currently brings internal fears. I am tired of carrying this fear!

Ale
      Participant

Hi I’m Alejandra from Spain

Eliyahu
      Blocked

Ok i don’t want to sound too brainwashed all the time. My desire for knowledge (and power) brought me here and I hope to find something inspiring which I haven’t heard before and which you haven’t said before.

Yaneth
      Participant

Welcome dearest friends I am so happy for all you kabbalah is the light in the darkness of the imaginary world🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

zohreh
      Participant

Hello good friends, I am Zohreh  and I am happy to be with you in this course

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.