Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Hello friends,

I’m Michael, originally from South Africa, now living in England for the past 10 years.  I’m excited to join friends who are interested in the same wisdom, and to deepen our understanding of the Creator and where we are going as humanity.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

Hi, I’m Zach. I live in Florida and am originally from California. I’m expecting from this course to get a Kabbalistic perspective of the development of humanity up to this point and what the future holds as well as an understanding of how we are capable of shaping humanity’s future with the science of Kabbalah.

carlos
      Participant

Hi there! Learning more about Kabbalah, myself and the world

Vada
      Participant

Spokane, Washington   Vada    I’m just keep expanding , knowledge that is.

matthew shifflett
      Participant

Hello my name is Matthew Shifflett I hope every ones light grows and we all connect.

Bongani
      Participant

Hello friends.

I’m Bongani Ndlovu, born in South Africa and currently living in Sweden.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.