Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yaneth
      Participant

Hello, my name is Yaneth Angel, I have been Kabu student for period of time it’s an amazing experience that I enjoy learning how to connect.

Hey I am Renato from Brazil, I want to participate in some spiritual group. I expect to become closer to my purpose in life with this course.

Seraphim
      Participant

Shalom! My name is Seraphim. I work as a teacher and translator in a small town near Sacramento, CA. Happy to finally be enrolled in KabU.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

Ny name is Orlando Marrero. Father of 3 and husband of 1. Ready for this course cause it has to be awesome like all the others so LETS DO THIS !!

Jani
      Participant

Good day. I am Jani from Namibia, south of Africa. Covic is slashing our people like wheat on a field. The need for human emergence above the present reality is adamant.

Brad
      Participant

Greetings, my name is Brad and I am looking forward to the evolution of human consciousness

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.