Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John
      Participant

Hello.  I’m John Dobbs from Florida, under the 14-day trial for KabU.  I’ve had interest in the Tree of Life and Sefirot for years, but poor understanding.  I’m  here to find out more after watching Gil’s videos and others from Kabbalahinfo on YouTube.  I’m drawn.  I hear the ring of truth.  Many of my deeper desires resonate.  I want to integrate it.  I perceive the point (and maybe more) in my heart.  I perceive Kelim all around.

Navya
      Participant

Hi,

I’am  Navya, I always knew there was more to life than what we see and what we are thought. A curious mind I tried all new age spirituality,never lasted,tried to shut down the light in me and live a normal life,I was so miserable… years later, I can no longer ignore the light, it speaks to me,guide me and I start listening so 2 days ago saw the page on YouTube and bang it resonated here I’am.  I want to learn about the cause and effect and how I can elevate my consciousness to stay in this frequency of pure love. I live in Montreal Canada.

Yohana Mlowe
      Participant

Hallo,my name is Yohana Osmond, im 29 years old,im married  and i have one beutfull daughter and I’m a tanzanian.

of course my expectation from this coarse is high due to what I learned from the last coarse of question your reality.so I expect a alot and I’m ready to learn so to become better person and get satisfied .

hopefully my desire will be satisfied

kabu_student
      Participant

mmm

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.