Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juju721
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Joyce. I am trying to learn about different spiritual walks and get an understanding scientifically as to why this world is in such a state of degradation and steps we can take to set it right before we end up being so far out of balance mother earth says enough and papa sky punishes us all

JDF
      Participant

Hello. I’m John from California. I’m expecting another “eye opening experience”. Gil is my favorite instructor.

Tony Escujuri
      Participant

I am expecting to better understand the science of human emergence.  To continue to better understand my place in this reality as I perceive it. This is my second course in kabu2.

bye.

Kate
      Participant

Hi I’m Kate. I’m a spiritual seeker looking for practical tools to help me draw near to God and to be a better person.

Mackie
      Participant

Hello to you all, my name is Immaculate. Born in Italy. I have been seeking since age 12 and have studied many things over the years and nothing ever resonated like Kabbalah for me. I have kissed many frogs, so to speak. This speaks to my soul. What I expect from this course is to be guided and to find my soul purpose. Grateful to have found this community!

Lara
      Participant

Hi I’m Lara. I’m from Portugal. I always had a deep interest in spirituality and my search for a deep understanding about myself,  life and it’s meaning has just began.

I always had this deep need and interest for everything related to spirituality and maybe thats why I am open mind in relation to all the existing knowladge available. It fascinates me this inner connection we all have to something Higher than ourselves. Something we cannot see but we are able to Sense and perceive.

For me personnaly there is nothing more beautiful than this.

I hope to find my true purpose in life and specially to find who I really am like this.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.