Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      john clayton
      Participant

Hi, My name is John and I’m looking for the purpose and meaning of this thing we call life.

nyx
      Participant

Hi I’m Nyx and love gematria.

refilwe sorinyane
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Rosemary Sorinyane that’s my Catholic name. I much prefer Refilwe my 2nd initial. R.R.R.S. are my initials, like a boat name I suppose.

I am very happy to be here. Slow and steady finishes the race, to paraphrase st. Paul and many other introspective folks before him.

I used to hand out bibles on the weekend now I chant the dai gohonzhon of nichiren daishonin.

Kabbalah is right up my lane. Truly grateful.

Kindest regards

Hello dear student fellows,

I am Marta from Spain (Barcelona) and I am very happy and grateful to share with you the study of this amazing and awesome ancient wisdom, and the changes in our intention, behavior and the whole thinking system that it will provide us, to live life to the fullest extent.

As one of the students, I would like to go as far as possible, altogether, and I thank the instructors and KabU for spreading all these precious learning materials.

I hope we all enjoy this course!

Scelo Mdaka
      Participant

Hi, I am Sicelo Given, I am trying to understand my life purpose and want to learn more about the spiritual world I failed to recite into. I am eager to learn and find my true potential and my spirit guides. I am willing to connect with the unending grace of God which will change my perception of the world.

Scelo Mdaka
      Participant

Hi, I am Sicelo Given, I am trying to understand my life purpose and I want to learn more about the spiritual world in which I failed to recite into. I am eager to learn and find my true potential and my spirit guides.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 514 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.