Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 560 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

Hello.

My name is Esther and I live in Spain. I want to learn as much as possible about Kabbalah.

Thanks

Cristie
      Participant

Greetings!
      I am here to learn and to discover the possibilities.

I am ..
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>안녕하세요^^ 저는 대한민국에 살고있고, 영어는 못해요. 하지만, 카발라를 배워가길 기대해요.</span></span></span></span>

Stephen
      Participant

Hi, my name is Stephen. I live in the UK near a City called Leeds. I have just graduated and am ready to learn as much as I can as well as join the young group. I am 74 years old so I know I might not have long to study and am Unlikely to progress very far before I have to pass on beyond the veil of death. Whatever lies ahead does not worry me.

I am a wheelchair user and can only walk short distances. but I have never been so happy.

Alexandra
      Participant

Hi, I’m Andra and have been on a spiritual seeking path for as long as I can remember. Very much looking forward to what I can learn here. Thank you!

Joseph
      Participant

Hi there my name is Joseph and I’m curious to the teachings.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 560 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.