Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David Colorez
      Participant

Hello, my name is David, and I’m excited to to go deeper into Kabbalah as I’ve been reading books and watching lessons on tv.

ML
      Participant

Hello Tony,  thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.  Your are a amazing teacher.

My name is Marilou and i’m from Québec, Canada. I am excited to learn more about mastering myself, and to better understand my life purpose

Tia Skinner
      Participant

My name is Teresa Skinner, Im drawn to the Kabbalah. I know I can find snswers in it.

Abraham
      Participant

Greetings.

My name is Abraham and im looking for the knowledge Of Self.

A deeper relationship with the Creator and The Tradition of Kabbalah intrests me.

Yehoshua
      Participant

Hi My name is Yehoshua, I am seeking clarity on the essence of Kabbalah & reality.

David
      Participant

Hi. I’m David from Missouri in USA. Since finding KabU, I believe I’ve found what has informed much of my past studies but without limitations. I’m moved to Torah study in what I have read is described as whole faith. I intend through interacting in minyan and other interactions to fully correct my ego though from an interview with Michael Laitman he says there is no one alive today in full correction. I’m left unsure where to place my expectations but my heart informs me to hold holy the prayer below and be thankful for what we attain together during this present lifetime. Everything KabU offers has a way of building confidence. Love your friend as yourself. What you hate do not do to your friend. Learn and use the methods. I have a prayer…”Dear God, please grant that all men build a vessel of desire to be filled with Your Reformative Light, fully correcting egoism, transforming humanity into equivalences of form with Your altruistic nature, in fulfillment of Divine Purpose. Amen.”

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.