Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Markus Lovecraft
      Participant

my name is markus,i want to learn and study because i am a bit lost and uncertain about where i am going

Jonathan Deak
      Participant

Hi, I am Jonathan, a big science nerd, who was raised seventh day adventist.On my journey I have learned that much of what we are learning in science in directly related to what I have studied in the Bible. I am just now learning that a lot of this is what Kabbalists have been practicing for 1000’s of years now 🙂 I am looking forward to getting to meet other beings on this path that share our thoughts and experiences.

Anthony Hayes
      Participant

I AM READY TO GET TO THE GOOD STUFF. I was hoping there were also a course that breaks down the Hebrew letters.  I was listening to a person from KabU break down those letters on YouTube but he stopped at(Bet). He said  their were a course that finished up the teaching of those letters but i can’t find it. Ive purchased a book on the language and it meaning but I’m back to square one researching  on my own.

VirnaLiz
      Participant

Hi, my name is Virna! Seeking to reconnect spiritually without the concept and the fear of organized religion…

Tiffny Haarlammert
      Participant

Since a big awakening 3 years ago. I have been called to study and follow the kabbilists lifestyle

I had never been religious before,somehow God’s voice found me and lead me this route

I plan to listen and follow that voice for the greatest good of all from this day forward.

Mirit Jakab
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Mirit. I have been studying Kabbalah for about two years now I’ve always felt a point in the heart.  I’ve started with a different school and I’m very curious about Kabu. I also happened to be a high school teacher and do not like where education is going and I’m very interested in how to install Kabbalah on my students without them knowing I’m doing it.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.