Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mary
      Participant

Hi, I’m Mary. Feeling honoured and blessed to be here.

Karen
      Participant

Hi Everyone 🙂 My name is Karen…this course IS what showed up for my hunger for understanding this morning & so I  am going for a swim…to see what answers are in here <3  Thank you for everyone else who has shown up. <3

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Hello my name is John. I have studied several wisdom traditions over the years including some Kabbalah. I have a Pastoral degree and have studied comparative religion as well. I am currently enrolled in other courses here at KabU to become more grounded in the authentic wisdom with proper guidance. I am also fascinated with quantum physics and how we can all work to make the world a better place. I expect this course to help me to continue questioning my (our) reality, as questions lead to new and better thinking. Best to you all on this journey, may you be blessed with many “a-ha” moments!

Hi,

I am Razvan and I am curious to find out more about reality.

Laurel
      Participant

Hi everyone!  My name is Laura Podrasky and I have been drawn to the study and practice of Kabbalah for years.  I left for a while but now I am back.  I am going through a period (as we all do) that I believe if anything will allow me see and react clearly I believe it will be the Kabbalistic teachings.  What I am going through I believe I need or even chose to so I want to step up to the plate.

John Leconte
      Participant

John Leconte – Kabu student and future Kabbalist

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.