Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Sarah. I live in the USA. I am a Christian but I have so many questions about life and so many other things, excited to start this journey.

Thank you.

Agnetha From
      Participant

Hi! My name is Agnetha. I live in Sweden. I come from a Christian background and always felt like there’s a big gap of who God is and what people think God is. I’ve been contemplating this fore years and landed in that: God is! It’s us humans who get it twisted when we try to define god/bad and almighty/limited. I stumbled on a YouTube video about kabbalah that adressed this in a similar way. And I was like: this is my cup of tea. So after weeks of driving in kabbalistic rabbit hole online I’m here to learn more.

c calahorrano
      Participant

Hi,

I’m a spiritual seeker,want to learn more about kaballah.nice to meet you all

c calahorrano
      Participant

Hi, I’m a spiritual seeker, want to learn more about kaballah.great to meet you.

Felix Alabi
      Participant

Hi am Segun I live in Nigeria sometime I doubt my thought and what is reveal to me in my vision and spiritual live that if I tell someone this message will it go along with what people that come to seek spiritual a sister for I need to be sure and be more stronger In intuition and vision power and more

Gato Gordo
      Participant

Hi

I’m Eli currently living in California.

I have been a spiritual seeker for a long time and have never been able to believe in a separation of science and spirit, very excited for this course. Oh

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.