Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 409 through 414 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Innocent
      Participant

Greeting

i have been curious about studying Kabbalah. I took some courses in the past 20 years but it’s like I knew that something is missing.

i am aware that Kabbalah is about practice of changing your consciousness, it’s about align yourself with the universal energy of our creator that comes from kether through Maltuk where we reside

Stefanie
      Participant

I am just getting started on my understanding of Kabbalah and it has been so hard to find resources that break the system down. This is so exciting! I happened upon your Kabbalah for beginners podcast and decided to check this site out. Can’t wait to start learning!

Stef Nicholson

Leif Anders Larsen
      Participant

Hi, I´m a spiritual seeker looking forward to be learning more about myself and the world around me

Ozie
      Participant

Hi I’m Ozie. I don’t know what I expect of the course. I just know I seem to be drawn to it and afraid of it at the same time.

Rigo
      Participant

Hello all I can’t wait to learn the concepts in this course, I’m really interested in the diagrams of kabbalah for the student and how they work, can’t wait to learn the fundamentals and all the concepts leading to the zohar.

Sinead
      Participant

I live in Toronto, Canada.  I am 52 years old.  Was in a car accident 4 years ago that brought me to a grinding halt and I not been able to work since.  It has brought me to some very dark places as I now live with chronic pain that has taken over my life.  This is just a part of a very challenging journey that I have been on for many years now.  I am trying to look at it through a spiritual lens as I believe there has to be a higher purpose in it all but I have great difficulty with it as I have had trauma show up which can be very incredibly mentally challenging and I have to work on these daily.  I keep hearing about Kabbalah, so I am a very curious seeker and if this helps me on my journey, I am in.

Viewing 6 posts - 409 through 414 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.