Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

Hello everyone, My name is Joanne from Greenville South Carolina. I’m continuing my studies of Kabbalah and looking forward to another mind-opening course.

Maria
      Participant

Hi, I am Maria from Miami, Florida and I am taking this course for a deeper understanding of our universe.

vicki Holthaus
      Participant

Hello, my name is Vicki . I am looking for inner peace and I believe that Kabbalah will help.

Martin Danderfer
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Martin from Argentina. I am living in London UK. I am looking to expand my knowledge and a deep understanding about spiritual matters

Gershon Tamakloe
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello course mates I am Gershon from Ghana and I found this Kabbala reveal on Facebook and I loved it so i am hoping it will help me to achieve what I want and why I am here for</p>
      Thank you all am very happy meeting you here

LAURENCE MUTAI
      Participant

Hello, am Laurence Mutai, 21 yrs old Kenyan. Since last year, I have been questioning the meaning of life a lot. I came up with some crazy theories of the existence of humankind and the connection with spirituality. My childhood and teenage years were not as smooth as I would have wished for. Every time I gave myself reasons trying to make myself feel better but I still felt the inner emptiness. I came across the wisdom of  Kabbalah and that’s as far as I have gotten.

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.