Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 510 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria
      Participant

Hi everyone, I am Maria and I am seeking spiritual enlightenment and the meaning of life

Cindey Leon
      Participant

Hi .. I am Cindey Leon from Cutlerbay Florida. I am a mom of 3 and Grandma of 4 . I am an RN and have been in the medical field for over 39 years .. first as a surgical tech and recently (2yrs) as an RN (late Bloomer) . I have been a widow for 13 hrs.looking forward to this new express as I learn Kabbalah .

Dyrk
      Participant

Hello, my name is Dyrk (pronounced “Dirk”). I’m 55 and have been engaged in a yoyo relationship with Kabbalah for nearly 10 years. I’m ready to connect and commit to deeper/higher work in this study because–like Walter Egan’s lyrics say–“you are a magnet and I am steel!”

Colleen
      Participant

Good Morning World,
      My name is Colleen Hurley.  I am 60 years old, live with my boyfriend of 6 years, and have an old cat and an even older dog lol.  I live deep in the Appalachian mountains of West Virginia in the United States, it is beautiful here and the locals call it “almost Heaven.”  I’ve been on a long spiritual journey in life and have always known there was something more like the name of someone on the tip of your tongue that you can’t quite remember.  I have such a longing in my heart!  I hope this path will “refresh my memory.”  BH.

Amelia
      Participant

Hello Everyone hope you all are well. My name is Amelia and I have always had a burning desire to find out the truth about us. Why were we created, what are we doing here?? Is the Bible the truth or part of the truth or was it dissected thru the hand of men. I am not convinced and feel brainwashed although most may not agree. My doubt grew as I started to research and found out that our Saviors name is Yeshua Hamashiac not Jesus and it is printed so many times in the Bible. It is not even the true translation! I am here so that my eyes can opened to the real truth. Sorry for the novel..

Sarah Lemming
      Participant

Peace unto you,

Sarah Jean. I am here to grow with more wisdom and love. To intentionally live spreading love and light wherever I go without attachments or expectations. To be the best me for the world of oneness.

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 510 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.