Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 350 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jennifer
      Participant

Hello,

Jennifer (JC) in Colorado.  I’ve known of the Zohar for some years.  In the past I had a few books on Kabbalah which I didn’t relate to and I now know that they were derivative works on the more material side (well, new agey stuff).  I want to understand authentic Kabbalah and the work of the Zohar.

Cristina
      Participant

hello dear friends,

Here Cristina, a student of kabbalah. wishing you much love and awakening with a pure open heart

thank you Seth, you are transparent and a very special being, thank you brother Kabbalist!

John Caton
      Participant

I’m John Caton. Before enrolling in KabU, I was engaged in finding and studying ancient religious writings. I was seeking to learn the origins of modern religious views. It was during that time that I learned of the Zohar. That discovery led to Kabbalah which I knew of, but knew nothing about. That led to KabU and 10 weeks of courses. I’m looking at the pathways ahead, certainly the Graduate Environment. But in looking at the other courses, I saw this one and remembered it was the discovery of Zohar that brought me here and I need to know more about it while I evaluate future paths.

Hi, I have no idea what to expect, I just know that, for some reason, I’m drawn to the Zohar

Leanne
      Participant

I´m Leanne.  I´m looking to learn how to read The Zohar to attract the light to my life and journey.

Stella
      Participant

Hi, I am Stella, love reading the bible,  to study the book of Zohar is the next step in reaching the light and to know much more about the creator and created beings

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 350 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.