Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 350 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Haze
      Participant

Greetings, I am hoping to connect with the Zohar with other students. 👍

John
      Participant

I Am an aspect of the One Who has Created the All of life. He has assigned the part playing out as this person, John Oak, participating in this Study of the Zohar.  As a personality, according to His Perfect Will, I am very grateful to be a part of this group of Kabbalah students, and I am very excited to engage in this study of this singular Wisdom.

My warmest regards to all.

Only Love emanates from the Creator and we are all Truly in His Heart of Hearts.

Marla
        Participant

Hi, I just wanted to say that I love what you wrote.

Marla

juan feliciano
      Participant

Hi, Im juan .

Hi I’m very excited to learn more, thank you for this

Dante Yigael
      Participant

Hi Seth,

My name is Danté. I expect to learn the proper approach to reading and understanding the Zohar.

All the best.

Marla
      Participant

Hi My name is Marla and I am from Washington State. USA.  I am so excited to study the Zohar.  I expect to be enlightened and have Wisdom bestowed upon me.  Bring it on my dearest Instructors.  It is my honor and my duty to study.  Much love to my fellow classmates and instructors at KabU.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 350 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.