Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bradley
      Participant

Hi to everyone. I’m currently going through each course and I am inspired to take this one on. Look forward to it.

Daniela Ion
      Participant

Hi all currently learning lots around Kabbalah and now want to know more about the Zohar

Nova
      Participant

Hello. I’m Nova. Great fun to be able to be here. Following my own path. Thank you.

Juanita
      Participant

Hi, I am Juanita wanting to know more.

Eva
      Participant

Hi, I’m Eva, I am just slowly getting to the end of Kabbalah in Action course, and “wrestling” with lots of resistance. The initial flow came to a full stop – I no longer feel I’m getting the answers I’m seeking and feels like eating me from inside. I got drawn to this course hoping to get some grip, to create a crack for the light to enter the resistance, learn how to read correctly, listen, connect, whatever it takes to get back “on track”.  I’m hoping to “befriend” this hopeless feeling and learn to work with it instead of against it.

Dr. Gerry
        Participant

Hello from Florida USA.  My name is Dr. Gerry.  I want to tell you I can not count the number of times I have been confused by my Spiritual Journey.  I was raised as a Fundamentalist Protestant and deeply seeped in that teaching.  Then in my old age about four (4) years ago, I started attending a Catholic Church and converted to Catholicism.  During the Pandemic I moved from Michigan to Florida.  I had lots of time and started reading a book every day and ran into messianic Judaism.  In the process, I learned several things about the Catholic Church that were of questionable ethics and scholarly integrity.  Woops that was not what I intended.  All of this information I share with you because I understand the approach-avoidance of integrating new information about personal living and worshipping.  This “fear, apprehension, and lack of understanding will pass.  However, you and your desire must stand fast.  Did in your heels.  Throw up your hands and pray that G-d will give you the patience to acquire what you need to know in order to become what you would like to become.  I personally want to be more loving towards all in the universe.  Just trust that you are in the right place at the right time of your life.  Stay with the course.  Ask G-d to give you faith if you don’t have.  Trust in “all your ways, acknowledge HIM and He shall direct your path.”  Blessing in your pursuit.  Dr. Gerry

Roger
      Participant

Hello! My name is Roger. Happy and grateful to be here learning, with each one of you!

Eva
        Participant

Thank you Dr. Gerry 🙏

I am on the path and getting the true sensation of “there is none else besides Him”. I am in a regular learning group and riding the ascents and descents of spiritual development. Wish you and the whole human kind to keep opening up for the radiance of the Book of Zohar 💖✨

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.