Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karim C
      Participant

Hi, I’m Karim.  I just enrolled in the Introductory Course to Kabbalah, and saw there were some additional courses.  This course intrigued me, as I try to augment my understanding of Kabbalah.

Pamela Ullmann
      Participant

Hello, I am Pamela. I have been curious about the Zohar for years and look forward to the course

tristan
      Participant

Hello my name is Tristan. I’m hoping to better understand how to read the Zohar.

Timothy Carpenter
      Participant

Hi my name is Tim, looking forward to learning more about the Zohar.

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

Hello, my name is Aleksandar. I am from Belgrade, Serbia. I expect new answers, which will help me to discover myself, and to see an even better picture of reality.

Sean
        Participant

I’m looking for much the same. I’ve tried a form of hesychasm in the past with no apparent results. I’m hoping that further study of Kabbalah (and the Zohar) will allow me to break through that apparent barrier between this and the divine.

Salah
      Participant

Hi, my name is Salah, I am 42. I am seeking the truth of our existence, the purpose and the meaning of our life. I have a lot of questions that needs answers and I hope to find these answers.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.