Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ali malekzadeh
      Participant

Hello everyone.

my name is Ali, I’m 38, My only goal in my life is to open my hurt to creator’s light to guide me towards the awareness, unity and peace.

I have tried many religious methods to feal the creator directly but I’m tired and disappointed. I hope creator blesses me with his love and shows me the true path.

robyn
      Participant

Hello, my name is Robyn. I am a 51 year old mother of 3 adult children. I was raised in a reformed Jewish household but attended an orthodox Jewish elementary school. Looking forward to this class.

Roger Fry
      Participant

Hi I’m Roger, I started with the kabu classes in December 2022. As teenager purchased a copy of the Zohar. I did read but did get it, simply, I could not find a teacher. So now after after immersing myself in Eastern spritual practices I’ve come full circle.

Sol Belo
      Participant

Hello: my name is Peter.  I have been taking classes in KabU for the past year.  I just realized I did not complete this one.  so here I am.

Laurel
      Participant

Hi my name Laura.  I am 70 and a female.  I have always been attracted to Spirituality.  I attended 12 years at a Catholic school.  I read the Old Testament of the Bible once and the New Testament 2+.  I really like discovering for myself what is being said other than relying on someone interpreting because in the past I have allowed myself to be mislead.  I have studied other denominations including the Jehovah Witness but the messages seemed to say “do as I say not as I do”.  I started studying Kabballah a couple of years ago  but put it aside. I definitely feel like there is honest information being offered and I want to be as The Creator  or knowing and living how to be loving, honest, kind, compassionate to others and myself for always.

Michelle
      Participant

My name is Michelle. I have a desire to increase my awareness of the Creator’s nature of bestowal, to continue to receive from the Creator, and to share with others while sharing my joyful gratitude towards the Creator for having an infinite nature to bestow infinite delight.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.