Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 348 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sauli
      Participant

Hello, taking this cource again.

Michael
      Participant

Hello my name is Michael from Winnipeg.  Pleasure to be here studying the wisdom

Nick Venter
      Participant

Hi, my name is Nick and I am from Arkansas USA, I love the Word of G_d and enjoy the Light that shine in a very dark world. I am addicted to Kabbalah that brought me to a desire to self-correct

Hello

My name is Rafael, I very interested in Kabbalah studies many years ago, my best wishes to all and best wishes from Spain.

Sara Schemmel
      Participant

Hello, my name is Sara.  I’m currently living in Hawaii and have been reading the Zohar.  Hoping this will be a good way to fully understand it.

Myva
      Participant

I am an avid student seeking understanding and wisdom in order to acquire closeness to the Creator and therefore bestow life to those in my surrounding.

I’ve been reading The Zohar and realize how much help I need in order to receive the Light.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.