Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,025 through 6,030 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #221635
      Chana
      Participant

      I am Chana Rivka and I would like to gain wisdom as to the purpose of life and how I can correctly direct myself towards that purpose.  Look forward to learning with everyone.

    • #221634

      Hi, My name is Sónia Rafael, from Portugal, and I want to increase my ability to give and receive.

    • #221359
      David
      Participant

      Hello my name is David I live in Mesa AZ USA I’m enrolled in these courses because I feel this is the way to the creator

    • #221350
      Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

      Hi, This is Gelaye from Ethiopia, I have been searching for the truth my whole life, eventually, this search for the truth finally lead me to discover Kabbalah. So, I am here to learn from you, the wonderful people in KabU! Thank you so much!

      Gelaye

       

    • #221320
      Sharon Oberholzer
      Participant

      I am Sharon, a South African Christian married mom.   I simply want to learn more and gain wisdom and get closer to the Creator and fellow mankind

    • #221317
      Sharon Oberholzer
      Participant

      My name is Sharon,  I am a South African Christian with desire to better understand my Creator, myself and others and deepen faith

Viewing 6 posts - 6,025 through 6,030 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.