Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,631 through 6,636 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #57589
      Saji John
      Participant

      Shalom, everyone..
      I’m Saji Kandathil. I’m from Canada. It’s an honor to be with you all, to do such a fantastic study. I’m extremely glad to be here. It was my deepest and strongest desire to know more and more about our Creator and to grow more to stay closer to Him. I hope this journey would be one of the great steps in that journey. Be blessed, dear brothers and sisters.. Take care. Thank you.

    • #57520
      Rod
      Participant

      Hello everyone, my name is Rodrigo. I have studied ancient wisdom and I am excited to learn more about The Kabbalah and have a better understanding of the natural forces which rule our realm. Cheers

    • #57519
      james
      Participant

      Hi.im james hermes from Kenya,nairobi.a few years back i experienced so much pain in my life and i guess ever since i became thirsty for spiritual knowledge.i can say i was awakened by the pain,which led me here.

    • #57508
      Soonaviyana
      Participant

      Hello,This is viyana;I like to learn Kabbalah,I think that is necessary to learn…

    • #57463
      ali a.
      Participant

      Hi I’m Ali. A few years ago, I lost my faith in religion and suddenly my life became empty. This feeling of emptiness or lack of meaning led me to the wisdom of Kabbalah. I need to actually see why/how my life is worth living.

    • #57451
      Monique Britz
      Participant

      Monique…To work toward the liberation and illumination of all beings, starting with myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,631 through 6,636 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.