Hi I’ve started and stopped taking this course a few times I’m not exactly sure why. My goal is complete it because I know it’s the truth deep down I know.
I am Lereko from South Africa. I am at a point in my life where I am asking the questions about the purpose of my life. I hope this course brings me to some clarity in that question.
Hello, I’m Lisa from southeast United States. I am repeatedly drawn to these teachings, it’s good to be back. I’m hoping to find truth. I want to know what’s true. I’d like to always be able to discern what is true in any given situation and I’d like to become a better person, more authentic, more at peace, I’d like to feel comfortable in my own skin, secure about who and why I am. Thank you all so much. ❤️
Hello everyone. My name is Phil. I’m here to learn more about life in order to live with greater purpose. I hope we can learn from each other during our studies.
Hi, my name is Leandro. It’s an honor to be here with all of you learning. I appreciate this opportunity to learn and grow with you. I am here because I’ve always been a student of life and I have a strong desire to connect with the creator. I want humanity and myself to reach unbounded fulfillment and pleasure