Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 6 hours, 37 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 6,865 through 6,870 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 1,142 1,143 1,144 1,145 1,146 1,147 1,148 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 26, 2021 at 10:18 pm EDT #52718 RaParticipantIm Ra from Australia, im just tryna learn the kabballah. May 26, 2021 at 1:25 pm EDT #52689 HarryParticipantHi i’m Harry, i am a seeker of wisdom. I want to elevate my consciousness and fulfil my purpose. May 26, 2021 at 9:13 am EDT #52642 Yusuf M. SawanehParticipantHELLO, MY NANE IS YUSUF. I AM FROM SIERRA LEONE. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT KABBALAH… May 25, 2021 at 6:17 pm EDT #52615 Djsebastian EhisParticipantHello everyone, I am Sebastian from Nigeria, I just want to know about kabbalah. May 25, 2021 at 6:16 pm EDT #52614 Djsebastian EhisParticipant <li style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone, I am Sebastian from Nigeria. I just want to know about kabbalah. May 25, 2021 at 4:26 pm EDT #52611 Rüveyde LimParticipantHello ,I’m writing from Scotland and I’m taking this course to learn how to be closer to The Creator.AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,142 1,143 1,144 1,145 1,146 1,147 1,148 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 6,865 through 6,870 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In