Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 6,889 through 6,894 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,146 1,147 1,148 1,149 1,150 1,151 1,152 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 18, 2021 at 5:23 am EDT #52015 Nidhish SaxenaParticipantHi All,I am Nidhish Saxena from India. I am here on an exploration and learning about Kabbalah.Wish you All a Blessed Week Ahead!! Warm Regards,Nidhish May 18, 2021 at 4:03 am EDT #52010 stefano citerniParticipantHi I am Stefano from Italy May 18, 2021 at 12:38 am EDT #52001 Ruby SapphireParticipantHello everyone!I reside on the East Coast of the USA.I am interested in adding this to my love of all things metaphysical and mystical on my life’s journey.I know this will sled some light while I am weathering my Dark Night of the Soul.Cheers to finding the answers we are all seeking 🙂 May 17, 2021 at 10:58 pm EDT #51994 HendrixParticipantHi there, I’m Hendrix and I’m here to learn and grow spiritually. May 17, 2021 at 7:00 pm EDT #51983 Tamil SelvanParticipanthi iam tamil from india May 17, 2021 at 6:58 pm EDT #51982 Tamil SelvanParticipanthi iam tamil 29 from india……………………………….AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,146 1,147 1,148 1,149 1,150 1,151 1,152 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 6,889 through 6,894 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In