Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,901 through 6,906 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #51929
      Ruthie Ruth
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Ruthie Ruth. Thank you for having me. I am a Christian. Would like to attain Kaballistic experience that which is of the Creator’s desire to endow unto us. Am very excited.

    • #51927
      geeta
      Participant

      Excited to be here .

      im a surgeon mother of two teenage boys balancing daily life professional and personal. Seen life from close quarters being a surgeon. Life  experiences have been intriguing, hence exploring to understand .
      explaintion in kabu are amazing strike a cord with me .

      thank you for having me here

      gratitude

    • #51926
      R
      Participant

      Hi i m…. Uh… Actually my name is not my identity… I am just here to learn who i m… As Shakespeare said”a rose by a different name will smell as sweet” i feel u all are my software version in different hardware.. Hi everyone… Thanks for being a part of this wonderful journey.. 🙂

    • #51901
      Olanya Amos Kilama
      Participant

      Olanya K Amos From Uganda, very happy to be here now, I’ve been learning alone in the background from previous lessons but now jumping in class like this feels even more awesome.

    • #51891
      Robert George
      Participant
      • Robert Smith from South Africa. Currently if of merit no religion as such, yet on a path of discovery and obtaining wisdom in a spiritual level, believing the ancient teachings could only stimulate this inner quest for truth.
    • #51848
      Shannie Alvarez
      Participant

      Hello, I am a spiritual writer and have been writing from a non-Jewish perspective, but I identify a lot with Kabbalah concepts. I am here because I believe Jews and non-Jews are in marriage much like the man and the woman. I write mostly on this idea. My perspective is very philosophical and my influences have mostly come from Judeo-Christian sources but I believe that all thought is meant to unite as ONE. Thank you for offering this free course. It is very encouraging information that I am happy is now available so freely to the world.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,901 through 6,906 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.