Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,955 through 6,960 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #51343
      Piet
      Participant

      Hello

      1. I am Piet from South Africa. When I saw the advertisement of this site, I was excited to start reading. I think I new all along that there is more to life than what we see, hear and feel in life. I am looking forward to start off with this program. I expect to learn a lot, to know more of the experiences of the human race.
    • #51340
      Faisal
      Participant

      Hi,

      My name is Faisal, I’m from India.

    • #51338
      Mehedi Ovee
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Abhi.

      I’m from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

    • #51335
      Alan
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Alan.

      I’m from Toronto, Canada.

       

    • #51334
      Ron
      Participant

      Hi, I am Ron.  Religions never gave me answers to almost any question I’ve had.  So many hypocrisies and never much useful knowledge.  I really feel a calling to the questions of, “Why am I here?  What is “here”?  What is God?  How do I fit in to the picture?  There has to be something I’m missing.

    • #51329
      Russell Lachenmyer
      Participant

      Hello All, 

      My name is Russell. I started my journey recently into mysticism and esoteric knowledge as it has sparked a need and urge for learning. I hope to gain a greater sense of self and all. Best of luck and hopes for all of your success on your journey!

Viewing 6 posts - 6,955 through 6,960 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.