I’m Karen from Eugene, Oregon. I’m here to learn how to remove doubt that there is only one authority, that there is only one actor in the Life drama. I would like to better understand what this actually means in the living of one’s life.
Hi everyone, I am Mark from Western Canada. A major event in my life prompted me to look for a deeper meaning of our existence. Hope this course will help me in my search and guide me along my path.
My name is Longina, I come from Poland but I live in Canada. I am looking for answers to many existential questions and ways of spiritual development. I hope this course will broaden my horizons.
Hi, i’m Martin from Ecuador!.. I´ve been studing Kabalah for about a year now, my purpose fpr this course is to achieve a REAL will to bestow, I have tried, but I think is imposible for me not to have some egoistic desire behind every “altruistic” thing I do. How can I win over the “opponent”, this force that seems unbeatable for me…