Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours, 2 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 6,979 through 6,984 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,161 1,162 1,163 1,164 1,165 1,166 1,167 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 9, 2021 at 3:11 pm EDT #51259 JamesParticipantHi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself. May 9, 2021 at 3:11 pm EDT #51258 JamesParticipantHi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself. May 9, 2021 at 3:10 pm EDT #51257 JamesParticipantHi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself. May 9, 2021 at 3:10 pm EDT #51256 Lilia PlescaParticipantHi,I am Lilia from UK May 9, 2021 at 3:10 pm EDT #51255 JamesParticipantHi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself. May 9, 2021 at 3:10 pm EDT #51254 JamesParticipantHi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,161 1,162 1,163 1,164 1,165 1,166 1,167 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 6,979 through 6,984 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In