Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,087 through 7,092 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #50683
      Aparajito Sengupta
      Participant

      Hi ! I am Aparajito from India . I took the course as a process of self searching . I had taken an exhaustive Vedanta course previously and I will definitely do a pareto to satiate my rational self. I am excited & looking forward to an enriching journey.

    • #50670
      Christianne
      Participant

      Groeten  aan iedereen vanuit Gambia . Ik ben Christianne , en  ben  heel  blij  met jullie de cursus kabbalah verder te zetten.

    • #50669
      Christianne
      Participant

      <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Dag aan iedereen Ik ben Christianne Wouters, een Belgische gehuwde vrouw. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>We hebben twee zonen. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Na mijn loopbaan vertrokken we naar Gambia waar we vrijwilligerswerk doen. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ik ben heel blij gelijkgestemde mensen te ontmoeten en heel blij de cursus Kabbalah verder te zetten    Groetjes aan allen </span></span>

    • #50668
      Christianne
      Participant

      Dag aan iedereen Ik ben Christianne Wouters , een Belgische gehuwde vrouw . We hebben twee zonen. Na mijn loopbaan vertrokken we naar Gambia waar we vrijwilligerswerk doen. Ik ben heel blij gelijkgestemde mensen te ontmoeten en heel blij de cursus Kabbal

    • #50647
      Miryam
      Participant

      Dear Friends,

      My name is Miryam. I live in New Mexico, USA. I am feeling drawn to KABU like a moth to a flame. What do I hope to receive from this course? A deeper connection with Life, advancement towards becoming an instrument of Bestowal.

      • #50794
        science facts
        Participant

        hi , my name is Irfan Khalil  i am from Pakistan i am searching for success and fame

    • #50646
      Suresh
      Participant

      Hi,

      I’m Suresh Babu from Kerala,India. I am excited to learn the spiritual and mystical nuances of other cultures and to inculcate them into our cultural and spiritual intricacies.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,087 through 7,092 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.