Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,225 through 7,230 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #49633
      Satish Singh
      Participant

      Hi my self satish singh from india. I want to know more about this. Pls help me i want learn  it

    • #49631
      Adil Ali
      Participant

      Hi everyone I’m Adil Ali Rehmani from Pakistan, I have done bachelor in Computer System, now I’m very glade to find himself for this very informative humans science course.

    • #49620
      talha haider
      Participant

      Hi… Am Ayesha.. I am student of bachelors. My aim is to serve my country and want to embrace shahadat… Without fame

    • #49602

      Hi, my name is Valentina and I am from Moldova. I was always asking myself questions about life a lot of why’s and I hope to find the answers here by taking part of this very exiting course. Thank you for this opportunity.

    • #49596
      Ahmed Deck werar
      Participant

      Hello i am Ahmed Dek Ahmed am from somalia i want to know more about the hidden nature and reality.

    • #49579
      Irma
      Participant

      Hello,

      I’m Irma.  I hope to find something about my place in this magical and mystical universe.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,225 through 7,230 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.