Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 7,207 through 7,212 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,199 1,200 1,201 1,202 1,203 1,204 1,205 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 4, 2021 at 2:22 am EDT #49766 Elloise Van RooyenParticipantHi everyone,I am Elloise and I hail from South Africa. I am very keen on learning about this for a better me and a better you. Also to debunk all the myths surrounding Kabbala.Namaste May 4, 2021 at 2:15 am EDT #49730 Konam IsaacParticipant<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello beautiful people,</p> My name is Isaac from GhanaI am here to learn about the universe and all the things it holds May 4, 2021 at 2:10 am EDT #49728 Pitam ChatterjeeParticipantNamaste,I am Pitam Chatterjee from India. I am a retired person. I want to know the truth about Qabalah or Kabbalah and Zohar. May 4, 2021 at 2:05 am EDT #49727 EzeParticipantIam here to dig deep May 4, 2021 at 1:00 am EDT #49711 GabrielaParticipantHello everybody,I am Gabriela.I am here to learn the reality of life and to see the unseen. May 4, 2021 at 1:00 am EDT #49710 GabrielaParticipantHello everybody,I am Gabriela.I am here to learn the reality of life and yo see the unseen. AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,199 1,200 1,201 1,202 1,203 1,204 1,205 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 7,207 through 7,212 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In