Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 21 hours, 1 minute ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 7,615 through 7,620 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,267 1,268 1,269 1,270 1,271 1,272 1,273 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 26, 2021 at 11:33 pm EDT #46418 MaryamParticipantHi I’m nobody but everyone call me maryam. I want to be light and I try know more and more to help myself and other souls in the universe. April 26, 2021 at 10:50 pm EDT #46410 GadiParticipantHi, I’m Gadi. I hope this course will set me on the path to be united with all of humanity and descover a connection with higher power. April 26, 2021 at 10:12 pm EDT #46406 Junior TajielParticipantHello Iam junior from Tanzania 🇹🇿 I just want to learn something new that will helpful me and other people around me April 26, 2021 at 10:10 pm EDT #46405 Game GrumpsParticipantHi my name is Pantora, from India. April 26, 2021 at 9:29 pm EDT #46397 TaraParticipantHi I am TARA from Nepal and I would like to learn the connection of soul to supreme soul April 26, 2021 at 9:15 pm EDT #46396 Urmi SarkarParticipantHi my name is Urmi. I’m on my spiritual journey so I want to get all the spiritual wisdom as I can.AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,267 1,268 1,269 1,270 1,271 1,272 1,273 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 7,615 through 7,620 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In