Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,621 through 7,626 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #46395
      Dawn
      Participant

      Greetings !
      My name is Dawn. I heard something about this quite a few years ago.  I try to live my life on a spiritual path and interested to learn more about this topic. 🇨🇦

    • #46387
      Me Da
      Participant

    • #46376
      Robin
      Participant

      Hi, I am Robin and I am a worshipper of knowledge. I think I am in the right forum to learn about the ancient knowledge about life and get new perspectives of  life from the course imparted by the kabbala community.

    • #46362
      Eliezer
      Participant

      hi it’s Eliezer looking forward to learn how to live on the light path

    • #46359
      Oneside One
      Participant

      Kobina Mensah from Ghana. Am here to learn about what is hidden

    • #46355
      Juan manuel
      Participant

      Hi,my name is juan Manuel.Looking forward to learn.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,621 through 7,626 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.