Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,729 through 7,734 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #45791
      Fran
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Fran and I live in Canada.  I want to expand my knowledge to fulfill my life purpose for being a spiritual being living a human existence.

    • #45790
      Onah Emmanuel
      Participant

      Emmanuel from Nigeria. I am out in search of peace,fulfillment and joy.And most importantly, how to achieve them.

    • #45788
      Fran
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Fran and I live in Canada.  I want to expand my knowledge so I can best fulfill my purpose for being a spiritual being living a human existence.

    • #45784
      Hassan
      Participant

      Hi, everyone, I’m Hassan by name and I want to learn new things about discovering out purpose and fulfillment on this Earth,likewise know a way to live it as normal as possible,I am an open minded person with great optimisms

    • #45778
      Nurturing Hearts
      Participant

      Hi
      I’m Sonamoni,a seeker by nature and a High school Principal by profession.
      I’m here to know about the conventionally inaccessible forces that can affect our lives in so many ways.

    • #45774
      Tamrat Gezahgen
      Participant

      My name is Tamrat from Ethiopia . I want to see what New wisdoms it has  the course  other than  the Jesus Christ revealed truth about human bing in the Bible .

Viewing 6 posts - 7,729 through 7,734 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.