Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours, 2 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 7,735 through 7,740 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,287 1,288 1,289 1,290 1,291 1,292 1,293 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 25, 2021 at 3:36 pm EDT #45772 MagdaParticipantHi everyone, I am Magda originally from Hungary and living in Germany. I am joining you all on our way to the Sea of Light we are all part of. April 25, 2021 at 3:32 pm EDT #45771 JamshaidParticipant <li style=”text-align: center;”>I’m Jamshaid. I’m here to learn. April 25, 2021 at 3:31 pm EDT #45770 AUGUSTINEParticipantMy name is Augustine. I would like to acquire this knowledge to liberate the less privileged and marginalized. April 25, 2021 at 3:20 pm EDT #45764 Masood ChishtiParticipantHi I’m Masood, I want to develop the myself. April 25, 2021 at 3:19 pm EDT #45763 Odedeji AbiodunParticipant<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m Biodun Ode, from Nigeria, a student of history inquisitive enough to know diverse ways to a true path to living a fulfilled life and knowledge of Kabbalah may be a significant pointer.</p> April 25, 2021 at 3:05 pm EDT #45758 StephenParticipantHi I’m stephenAuthorReplies< 1 … 1,287 1,288 1,289 1,290 1,291 1,292 1,293 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 7,735 through 7,740 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In