Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,081 through 1,086 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 13, 2025 at 4:59 pm EDT #433271 VictoriaParticipantHello. My name is Victoria from Brooklyn, NY April 13, 2025 at 4:58 pm EDT #433270 MarieParticipantHello my name is Marie and i a excited about this course in kabbalahto assist me to my higher self April 13, 2025 at 3:31 pm EDT #433251 MeronParticipantHello, My name is Meron. I wanted to learn Kabbalah to see if it can explain the truth and pattern of this world. April 13, 2025 at 2:33 pm EDT #433229 marthaParticipantHello everyone, I am Liliana and I very happy to have this opportunity of learning about Kabbalah April 13, 2025 at 1:50 pm EDT #433226 JosueParticipantHelLo Everyone, my name is Josue I am happy to be here to learn the knowlwdge about kabbalah and have a better understanding about life as a whole.thanks. April 13, 2025 at 1:28 pm EDT #433221 SethParticipantHi, my name is Seth. I am here to learn and acquire in-depth knowledge about Kabbalah.AuthorReplies< 1 … 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,081 through 1,086 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In