Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,069 through 1,074 (of 4,873 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      William Semambo
      Participant

Hello I’m William from Congo DR, living in France and French citizen.

I’m a Yehoshua Moschiah follower, wanting to learn about the spiritual path of the life.

Lilith
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ashley. I am from Pennsylvania. I enjoy learning about the occult and esoteric teachings.

Alexibai Pippi
      Participant

Hi, my name is Jonathan am i am very interested in learning kabbalah, because I really want to read the bible/Torah and a different light. I think this will better help me understand and perceive things differently.

Posie Millett
      Participant

My name is Posie. I am from the US and excited to learn more

Sergio Suarez
      Participant

Hello, my name is Sergio Suarez, I live in Guadalajara, Mexico. There are no coincidences, and I believe that Kabbalah came into my life for a very powerful reason. I’m very excited!

Betzalel
      Participant

Hello My Name is Helmut Mayorga im also grateful for this course. im from canada and interested in learning the deeper meaning of life existance destiny and creator; lookinf firward to this course and again thank you for time devotion and lectures…to instructors.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,069 through 1,074 (of 4,873 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.