Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,267 through 1,272 (of 5,276 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hans van der Pol
      Participant

Hello my name is Hans. I have  been studying Kabbalah since a few years now, and feel a desire to do the first course again and get to know new students

Shane Rohrer
      Participant

Hello Chevre,

My name is Shiloh I am a new student with Bnei Baruch. It would be so awesome to make some friends into Kabbalah.  Nobody I know studies or practices Kabbalah.

Ben
      Participant

KabU is such a great School. It’s the future of Adult learning. Much as the Zohar is in Poetry of Divinity with in the “Pages of Torah” …….. all the way up through to “Tanya”.Which I believe every boy under 13 and girl under 12 should be learning within Our Modern Day Educational Systems.

Daniel
      Participant

Shalom my name is Daniel, from France I am 74 years old. I have search for Kabbalah informations to get understanding (books, and web site) in my Torah study since 2003 but with a lack of regularity (may be I was not ready for it). This is a new opportunity to progress, Thank you.

Shane Rohrer
        Participant

Hello Ben, I’m Shiloh. I reareally could use a study buddy and the fact you know The Tanya, which I read everyday, was really cool of you.

Stefaan
      Participant

Hi, I’m Stefaan from Belgium and my English is terrible, so do forgive me when I make some mistakes.  I am a severe disabled man, (cerebral palsy), but I am also a happy man, I love live, and I love (most) people.  For many years now, I’m studying the Thora, (for that reason, I also studied Hebrew), I  am also reading the (Babylonian) Talmud, but now, I need to go further, so I started on this website “Kabbalah Revealed”, and I pray this is a good decision… But I know that God leads me, so I am full of confidence and I will see what will happen.

Blessings to all other students!

Amber
      Participant

HI I’m Amber, I’ve studied Kabblah before on my own and am interested in how others perceive it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,267 through 1,272 (of 5,276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.