Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 2 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,255 through 1,260 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 8, 2025 at 12:33 am EDT #432235 KristieParticipantHi I’m Kristie. I’m a reverend in metaphysics. I look forward to learning more Thank you April 7, 2025 at 10:15 pm EDT #432228 Lisa lynnParticipantHey I’m Lisa. An I know there is way more to life than we know. An I love to learn about different things. April 7, 2025 at 10:02 pm EDT #432227 SarahParticipantHi I am Sarah ,and I would like to know about the essence of life April 7, 2025 at 8:27 pm EDT #432219 AngelaParticipantGreetings I’m grateful for this opportunity to learn about this highly spiritual topic! April 7, 2025 at 8:05 pm EDT #432215 JohnParticipantJanathan Farin April 7, 2025 at 7:57 pm EDT #432212 RockParticipantHello to everyone I am Rock I from new york I very happy that I will learn to learn about myself and much more about spiritualityAuthorReplies< 1 … 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,255 through 1,260 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In