Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 18 hours, 8 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,459 through 1,464 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies March 9, 2025 at 7:14 pm EDT #428975 LuzParticipantHello Everyone,  I am Luz, from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I am a baby  learning Kabbalan. March 9, 2025 at 4:44 pm EDT #428959 LindaParticipantHello Linda from Montréal March 9, 2025 at 3:55 pm EDT #428955 PriyaParticipantHello, my name is Priya. I am from Canada.I am looking for Spiritual Development, and have a keen interest in obtaining knowledge, as well as serving the world. March 9, 2025 at 3:46 pm EDT #428950 MedaParticipantHello, peace and light to all. My name is Meda, I am a Romanian Christian, seems I have some Jewish great great grandfather, no memories left of him, so Kabalah sounded fascinating, like a key way both towards roots and all time wisdom. March 9, 2025 at 2:59 pm EDT #428938 AleksandarParticipantHello, my name is Alexander. I want to be better person, become free and be a blessing to the people around me. I like nature 🙂 This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Aleksandar. March 9, 2025 at 2:27 pm EDT #428929 George NistorParticipantHello, me name is George, i am from Romania. But y maked my life in Spain.AuthorReplies< 1 … 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,459 through 1,464 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In