Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,557 through 2,562 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #386429
      Gyuro Kozmo
      Participant

      Hi my name is Geo Kozmo – on email it is ariklein.klein at gmail – and I am just finishing a Rabbinical course (Conservative) and Pychoanalytic course for Ph d Students in Frisco State Uni (on zoom) – in my 4th year. I am a pensioner and a coach in my 70s. I am Spanish but I live now in Hungary wth my family. I  went for a few years to Kabbalah courses at Laitman.com and Chabad.org – 15 ys ago) and I so find many other sources but I am always interested in different approaches for the same thing – the “inner attainment”. Because I am teaching others and inspiration is always needed from fellow kabbalah students and teachers. My draft course on Kabbalah for my Senior Club clients is a colored Card Deck here  – http://www.fonaklaÅ‘.hu/kozmo  – click on Memoria. It is about my ancestors  who were Kabbalists and Analysts (but they were hidden in our family due to many reasons during the harsher era of the KGB rule.

    • #386423
      Joiledys
      Participant

      Hi my name is joiledys and my first time

      introduce to kabbalah was in 2019-2020 I had to stop studying because it was way to much information to much light at once and took step back to explore more things that eventually drew me back here I honestly feel like this is the right time for me to study and learn more about Kabbalah I have the complete desire but else the wisdom of understanding the significant of balance when it come to this. I’m very very excited to meet the community and become one with the community.

    • #386368
      Jonas
      Participant

      I’m Jonas

    • #386355
      Stanley Turner
      Participant

      I am Walter and I came upon the “Enter the Zohar” youtube video on the Unexplained Mysteries website and was intrigued as it gave a clear introduction to the subject in a way I have not taken on board before, so I hope to learn more from this forum.

    • #386331
      miriam herman
      Participant

      Hi

    • #386301
      Sam Colon
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Sam. I heard some things about Kabbalah on Youtube and I want to learn more.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,557 through 2,562 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.