Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,569 through 2,574 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ignacio
      Participant

Hi everyone, My name is IGNACIO, and I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina but moved to Ontario, Canada more than 23 years ago. I always felt very fortunate, I LOVE LIFE and live it to the max every second of each day I have. Even if I am far from being rich, God gave me the opportunity to travel all across the world. I visited more than 60 countries so far. I love to learn about other cultures and try to understand them. Relate to their existence. Have empathy for their suffering and try to practice true altruism if/when I can. I keep telling myself that we are all the same individual. I have leant to tame my Ego, to become wiser, to have my soul lead me and not my rational brain, for which I must confess is extremely strong and keeps wondering. Today although I LOVE LIFE so much, I find myself more and more disconnected from it. I have a DEEP DESIRE to return to the root, to surrender myself, and my individualism and to go back to the main essence of the Creator. I am truly thankful for the opportunity he gave me. This wonderful experience is called reality, yet a big part of me feels it’s time to go home. I guess I am experiencing more and more that tension, that gap between what you call Malchut and Keter and it is my DEEP DESIRE to evolve, to move beyond.

zahra
      Participant

Hi everyone, My name is Zahra, and I was born and raised in Pakistan (Currently living in the US.) Trying to figure out the meaning of life and my purpose. Having a difficult time connecting with God right now.

Darwin
      Participant

Hi,my name is ban from Africa, I have been searching for the purpose of my existence over the years. The wisdom I required to change my world seems to be far fetched, I think studying kabbalah will solve this lingering problem.

Sheryl Clein
      Participant

Shery from SA

Sheryl Clein
      Participant

Hi my name is Shery from SA I love ❤️ learning about spiritual things

Sheryl Clein
      Participant

Hi everyone. Thank you for the opportunity to get a better insight into Kabbalah. I am South African and I am studying to become a certified mindfulness coach. I have a background knowledge in TM meditation and Yoga. I am a seeker and have an insatiable desire to get to know more about the questions and answers of the universe. My main aims are

• To become a more evolved person
      • To have a close bond with HaShem
      • To reach into the realm of light and love
      • To rid myself of anger and fear
      • To understand myself and others
      • To have security in my life knowing that I am ok

Viewing 6 posts - 2,569 through 2,574 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.