Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jeff
      Participant

Hello. My name is Jeff and have been a lifelong fan of the Unity school of Christianity and it’s belief in inner divinity. Always heard of kabbalah studies. Now is the time. Thanks.

Carla
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Carla I am a 59 year searcher of the meaning of life. I’ve been to every church on the planet(lol)…Not until I came to this information did all my questions start to make sense I feel like I am finally home and looking forward to learning and being in a community of like minded souls.

Thank You

Carla

Daniel
      Participant

Hi, I’m Daniel. My grandmothers recent passing  brought me here. She was devout and truly exemplary. Something changed in me or wants to. I’m assuming, along this path. Curious to learn more.

Aurelio
      Participant

Hello, I’m Aurelio. I been reading some of the Kaballah books from Baal Hasulam and Rabash and i’m always intrigued. The videos are helpful but I feel that there so much more. I’m looking to learning, growing, and sharing.

Amos Robinson
      Participant

I came across an article in the Jersusalem Post that Kabbalah explained the connection between storms and the spiritual, and wanted to learn more.  My name is Amos.

Hakan Cildir
      Participant

My name is Hakan, I want to learn more about Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.