Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Doctor snake
      Participant

DRS  free spirit expecting guidance to unlock wisdom and truth

Doctor snake
      Participant

Good luck to everyone on their journey of learning

🕊️⭐️🪐

Hi everyone,
      I am Magdalena,
      I love to search for the Truth and since I’ve never seriously learnt anything about Kaballah, I feel in my heart a need to do so to see if Kaballah explanation about life will resonate with me… and whether i will live more truly… as I’m tired to lead no meaningful life… I want to be true in life..

Brandon August
      Participant

Hi everyone,

Brandon here from Corona, California. Very excited to start learning!

Valery Dorcelus
      Participant

Hi my name is Valery, I was looking for some videos about the kabbalah, I did the follow up with the advertising link, I am interested to know about it.

Dian Rivkah
      Participant

Hello, my name is Diana Rivkah.
      I found KabU on Instagram, I saw a video, so I clicked to join in. I love studying everything what is connected with th soul and spirit and about why we are here and from where the souls comes, and where we will go after. I think that understanding all of this, will help us do our mission better in this world, and we ll prepare better for the next life.

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.