New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students
- This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours, 58 minutes ago by
Susan.
- April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777

Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
Dani Polovets.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
- AuthorReplies
- December 17, 2022 at 1:40 pm EST #306854
Healing SoulParticipant<p style=”text-align: left;”>Blessings to all. Some years back , I just developed this desire to know the things that we don’t see. Because of many incidents happened, I developed this desire of change. This led me to search and go through a lot of research and Kabbalah pulled me. I am here to learn and apply the wisdom of Kabbalah in my life to have a fulfilling and blissful life.</p>
- December 17, 2022 at 6:52 am EST #306834
RussellParticipantBlessings all, I’m here to develop, share my light and engage with others.
Like many on here, my spiritual journey started with meditation and the realisation that we’re more than our physical body. I enjoy deep reading and share your thirst for knowledge, after all we’re here to learn.
I’m interested in Hermeticism (which I hear has many parallels with the Kabbalah), Numerology and Human Design. The latter two I found deeply meaningful, and gave me purpose. Looking forward to talking to, love – Phin
- December 16, 2022 at 8:21 pm EST #306769
isis
ParticipantHi, I’m Isis. Just trying to lern mysteries of life.
From Brooklyn, NY.
- December 16, 2022 at 6:20 pm EST #306766
Angelica
ParticipantMy name is Angelica. I have been on a spiritual path since learning Transcendental meditation in the early 1970’s. I have been graced with many teachers during my life and now am interested in learning more about Kabbalah and joining a group of dedicated people to study with.
- December 16, 2022 at 6:17 pm EST #306765
Angelica
ParticipantMy name is Angelica. I have been on a spiritual path since learning Transcendental meditation in the early 1970’s. I have been graced with many teachers during my live and now am interested in learning more about Kabbalah and joining a group of dedicated people.
- December 14, 2022 at 5:30 pm EST #306629
Sam ConnorParticipant<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi my name is Sam. I live in England.</p>
Over the years I’ve studied various philosophies, psychology theories and religious studies. All of which have given me great knowledge for my job, a wonderful viewpoint on the world, and a great understanding of myself. But I feel Ive reached the point that this knowledge now brings me alot of self criticism as I can’t live up to these standards. In a way, I always have a thought from a theory that I can mentally beat myself with.I stumbled upon Kabbalah which I hope will bring me more understanding so I can become more settled and be where I’m meant to be.
- AuthorReplies
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

