Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,645 through 4,650 (of 4,878 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Irina
      Participant

Hi,

I am Irina.

I hope to gain some Knowledge that will help me to understand who I am and why I am here on Earth.

Mangaliso Ziyane
      Participant

Hi

I’m from Swaziland,  I’m here to learn the Mystery of life

Camila
      Participant

Hi, folks!

I am a Brazilian living in Berlin and I am here to be connected with the spiritual world through the transformation of my heart.

May the Light of the Creator be with everyone!

Camila.

Emraan Ansari
      Participant

Hello my friends
      I have joined kabbala just to make money I need money its very much needed in my life

Noal
      Participant

Greetings, everyone! My name is Noal. I was born in the UK but grew up in the West Indies (Jamaica) with my Grandmother who raised us as Christians. All of my life, I had burning questions regarding to life and Christianity but no one listened or could answer my questions. Hence my search began at 16 to find the truth for myself. I have read the the Bhagavad Gita, the Qur’an, the Bible only to find pieces of the truth but not in its entirety.  I hope  this course will fit all the pieces of truth together so I can finally see the full picture of what I have always felt inside, that everything is relative and that all is one no matter what path you choose.

Babatimehin
      Participant

Hello,I’m Joel from Nigeria in Africa,I’m happy to be part of the interest class and to know about the hidden knowledge and to be part of the research too.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,645 through 4,650 (of 4,878 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.